About Founder, Aggie Villanueva
For decades peers have described Aggie Villanueva as a whirlwind who draws others into her vortex. And no wonder. As a published author at Thomas Nelson before she was 30, she founded local writers’ groups including the Mid-America Fellowship of Christian Writers three–day conference, and taught at nationwide writing conferences. Aggie also published numerous newsletters for various organizations.
Aggie’s award winning how-to, The Rewritten Word, held multiple Amazon category bestseller status for over nineteen months (and still holding), and Amazon Categories Create Best Sellers hit multiple category bestseller three days after release at Kindle, holding steady for over nine weeks.
Published at Thomas Nelson before age 30, award-winning author Aggie Villanueva is now a self-published fiction & nonfiction author at Amazon/Kindle with The Rewritten Word (won the 2011 Global eBooks award in Writing/Publishing), Rightfully Mine and Amazon Categories Create Best Sellers, all three reached bestseller in multiple categories shortly after release, and also ranking in multiple categories of Amazon’s Top Rated, Hot New Releases and Tag Communities lists.
Aggie founded Promotion á la Carte, author promotional services July 2010 and 6 months later was voted #2 at Preditors & Editors in Promotion, and #4 in 2011. My Book Marketing Systems, her sister company saves authors $100s – $1,000s, allowing them entry into the author app mobile market. She teaches author promotion across the Web and does personal coaching. Villanueva is also an award-winning critically acclaimed photographic artist represented by galleries nationwide, including Xanadu Gallery in Scottsdale, AZ. Contact Villanueva at email@example.com.
Aggie Around the Web
- Bestselling in multiple categories, Amazon Categories Create Best Sellers
- Trailer: Amazon Categories Create Best Sellers
- Companion site to Amazon Categories Create Best Sellers, reader-elusive prized, etc.
- Personal online coaching to optimize your Amazon categories
- Bestselling award-winning, The Rewritten Word: How to Sculpt Literary Art No Matter The Genre
- Trailer: The Reweritten Word
- The Rewritten Word won 2011 Dan Poynter’s Global eBooks Award in Writing/Publishing
- Bestselling novel, Rightfully Mine: God’s Equal Rights Amendment
- Trailer: Rightfully Mine
- Promotion a la Carte, author promotion services
- Promotion a la Carte/My Book Marketing Systems YouTube Channel
- Promotion a la Carte Blog, DIY yourself author promo
- My Book Marketing Systems, get your own author apps, custom QR codes, eReader and more
- Regular contributor at BookBuzzr Blog expert marketer
- Teaches at BookBuzzr Technology Center
- Teaches marketing around the Webb for webinars such as D’vorah Lansky’s Digital Publishing Virtual Summit
- The Winding Road That Lead to Aggie Teaching Authors
- Interviews/Reviews/Features for The Rewritten Word: How to Sculpt Literary Art No Matter The Genre
- Promotion a la Carte Yahoo Group
- Join Books By Aggie Facebook Page
- twitter (Aggie’s personal twitter)
- PAC (Promotion a la Carte) twitter
- PAC (Promotion a la Carte) YouTube Channel
- PAC GoodReads Group: Self-Publishing (Not Vanity Publishing)
- GoodReads Author
- Facebook my profile
- LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Group: The Invisible Visual Arts
- iFogo Village
- iFogo.com author
- Skip Straight to The Fun Stuff (more than you could ever possibly want to know about my photo art, but some fun videos and a photo art slide show).
- Photo Art Trailer: Grandma Moses of the American Southwest Landscape
- Represented by Xanadu Gallery of Scottsdale, AZ
- Join Grandma Moses of the American Southwest Facebook Fanpage
- Cielos Rojos Photographic Arts
- Cielos Rojos Fine Arts Gift Gallery Custom order any of my artwork on any gift item
- Aggie’s Personal YouTube Channel